Sunday, September 11, 2011

Cute Family Members, know them all!

This weather needs to cheer up man!

Yesterday I went to a family function to welcome my cousin back for his short holiday here after 8 years of being in the States without a visit. It was a little weird at first coz it had been so long, but my family is kinda huge and it’s hard to feel left out and eventually, our sunny nature enveloped him in. As these things go, both sides of his family were there, though we dominated with our huge numbers and loud demeanour. I couldn’t help but notice a very cute guy seated on the other side of the family; just my type, tall, not too skinny, light complexion and cute. I introduced myself just to make sure he sounded right and he did and I was like damn!! No way this delicious piece of ass is my relative no way! But he is, sigh!

I kept my distance but we exchanged a couple of glances in each other’s direction. You know if yesterday never happened and I met this guy somewhere else, a club or any other social gathering I’d have flirted with him and it looks like he’d have flirted back and who knows where it would have gone from there?

How much later would we have found out we were related? A year later? Engagement time later? And then we’d have been left damaged for ever! There are some things even therapy doesn’t solve, only a change of identity and location would have eventually healed us, he’d go to Yugoslavia and I move to Poland, change our hair and eye colors, names and join other families shit.

DSC02635

No comments:

Post a Comment